Reflections is seeking applications for a Mobile Technology Application Developers who possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits & will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Ideal candidate should have experience in building and publishing mobile applications one or many on Android platform.
- Be a part of the development of new and existing Reflections apps for the Android platform from conceptualization to launch
- Working closely with UI Designers and Product Managers to execute the projects as per our client requirements.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Developer will be required to xml design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps.
- Integrate APIs and Web Services.
- Design and develop databases and APIs to integrate with the mobile app
- Creating and Releasing of applications on Google Play Store, Beta and Alpha Testing
- Working independently on new development environments and must keep pace with the latest technology trends.
Proficient in Google developer console with creating and usage of Google APIs, Application Keys, Keychain signing and any Google APIs.
- Experience with building web, native and hybrid mobile applications.
- Should have independently developed and delivered at least one mobile application.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts, design patterns and MVC and a strong passion for software development.
Strong knowledge and experience with Android platform SDKs and development environments
- (Android Studio, Eclipse).
- Knowledge and experience in web technologies XML, HTML5, CSS and REST, SOAP, JSON.
- Knowledge and experience with frameworks like Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, Angular JS or Xamarin are added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system is essential.
- Ability to learn new technologies Cross Platform App Development, Mobile Platforms, SDK, Cloud Services.
- Experience evaluating and working with 3rd party libraries
- Experience in Social Media Integrations.
- Very strong analytical and debugging skills
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
The candidate should be independent, capable of handling projects independently with strong customer management and communication skills
Experience: 2 + years
Qualification:Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science/Equivalent
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Last Date for applying –14-July-2017
Contact Email: email@example.com