Senior Software Engineer – ASP.NET
At Reflections, technology is a key enabler for our customers and a key focus for the company. The current technology stack is based on Microsoft .NET 4.5 with ASP.NET MVC/ C#, JQuery and SQL Server 2012.
We are seeking a highly skilled Web application developer with strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Develop applications using Asp.Net MVC/ HTML5 / C# / WCF / EF / SQL Server 2012.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Be part of a competent team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Strong experience with Asp.Net MVC, SQL Server (2012 preferred) and WPF.
- Deep knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, Visual Studio 2013/2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science concepts, such as memory management and implementation performance implications.
- IIS 6/7 website hosting experience.
- Exposure to Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server (2012 preferred) stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently as well as in a team environment with strong customer management and communication skills.
Experience: 4 – 5 years
Qualification: Graduation in Computer Science/Equivalent
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Last Date for applying –14-July-2017
Contact Email: email@example.com