Automation Test Engineer
Looking for an expert in test automation frameworks – banking domain, tools for UI/server side, performance testing, load balancing for Teamcenter & NX. Build scripts as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating and maintaining Test Plans, Test Cases, Writing defects, Defect Management. Manage Test Lifecycle with respect toTeamcenter/NXapplications
- Lead various test automation efforts within SDLC
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience
- Hands on experience in developing test automation framework.
- Demonstrable experience in automating Rest Api’s
- Knowledge of TeamCenter & NX
- Expertin QTP, SQSor similar automation tools
- Expert inCore Java, C++, Java script
- Good knowledge on TestNg testing framework, NUnit, Junit Testing framework
- Good knowledge on Security & Compliance testing
Good to Have:
- Hands on experience in Database testing
- Hands on Agile project experience
- Hands on experience in at least 3 of tools and technologies-QC, Gerrit, Git, Selenium, iPerf, SCAPI, IXIA, IX-net, Spirent
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field, or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- 7+ years of solid test automation experience.
- Experience in working in AI domain is desirable.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org