As part of the DevOps Practice, the individual will be designing, developing, maintaining and improving the build, release and deployment of enterprise applications. This job will require developing and building platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable and automated management of application and infrastructure releases between Non-Prod and Production environments.
- Implement DevOps practices
- Build, release and configuration management of applications
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing applications
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Automating processes with the right tools
- Minimum 2 years of DevOps Developer/Engineer experience
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, security, performance, scalability, reliability and availability
- Strong expertise in DevOps, Agile methodologies, Containers, CI/CD
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD.
- Must have experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment. (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Strong understanding of one or more development platform .Net/Open Source/Java
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Proficient in Power Shell, Shell Scripting Languages.
- Experience in serverless or micro-service-based applications would be good
- Good understanding of version control systems (TFS, GIT, etc.), also their branching and merging strategies
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Rush your resumes to email@example.com