3-5 Years experienced HTML/CSS Developer.
Candidate should have good logical and analytical skills along with good communication skills .
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
Communicating with external web services
- Assess and interpret client needs and requirements & get it executed.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Debug & fix issues related to browser compatibility.
- Deliver work with adherence to Web 3.0 & W3C standards.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Experience in development of HTML template from scratch
- Experience in responsive design is a must
- Hands of experience in front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation is a must.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, SASS and JS methods
- Should be able to Write non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills
Qualification: BTech/MCA/Bsc in Computer Science
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Rush your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org