Reflections is seeking applications for a Mobile Technology Application Developers who possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits & will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Ideal candidate should have experience in building mobile applications one or many on platforms (iOS, Android).
• Be a part of the development of new and existing Reflections apps for the iOS platform from conceptualization to launch
• Working closely with UI Designers and Product Managers to execute the projects as per our client requirements.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Developer will be required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps (iOS).
• Integrate APIs and Web Services.
• Design and develop databases and APIs to integrate with the mobile app
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Working independently on new development environments and must keep pace with the latest technology trends.
• 2 – 4 years of experience with Apple Push Notification Services, iOS Frameworks and Memory Management
• Solid understanding of Apple iPhone/iPad app development life cycle including App Store compliance policies and submissions requirements
• Experience with Git, iOS SDK, UIKit, Interface Builder, Instruments
• Experience with iOS build management and provisioning
• Experience with agile software development practice, scrum, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
• Experience with TestFlight or similar app distribution platforms
• Experience with iOS crash reporting applications
• Experience evaluating and working with 3rd party libraries
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
Qualification: BTech/MCA/Bsc in Computer Science
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Rush your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org