Manual Test Engineer
Looking for candidates with 2 – 5 years of experience on testing mobile and web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Software tester will perform manual testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity with rigor and precision before any application goes live to the client.
- Adhere to organizations established development life cycle methodology.
- Involve in quality planning early in the design phase, providing inputs and requirement analyzing with a focus on testability and boundary/exception flows.
- Taking ownership for system test activities and involving integration and system testing in an AGILE environment
- Ability to design test scenarios from business requirements, use cases and functional specifications.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work especially while preparing and executing test cases
- Promptly escalate issues in time when it matters to quality, scope and adhering schedules.
- Coordinating with developers and resources across on-shore and off-shore teams
- Report testing status, including test results, test case coverage, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements
- Experience in Manual testing, Testing life cycle, web and mobile based applications testing, system testing, Regression testing, compatibility testing, Usability etc.
- Good exposure to API Testing using(Postman / SOAP UI)
- Familiarity with web technologies, browser and operating systems
- Defect management and reporting using Redmine/Jira
- Basic SQL Server skills
- Experience working on AGILE & SCRUM methodology.
- Excellent Communication skills and Strong customer focus.
- Works under minimum supervision as well as with a team to meet hard deadlines.
- Should communicate problems and coordinate with development, and business groups to ensure products are free of errors.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org