Mean Stack Developer
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for at least 2 years
- Degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 5 to 7 and React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full stack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree. Relevant certificates like ISTQB will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Contact Email: email@example.com