Sales Enablement Manager
Years of Experience – Around 8 to 10 years of experience in sales/sales support role
– Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
– Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
– Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
– Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
– Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
– Experience in a sales or sales support role.
– Training knowledge – Knowledge on how to create effective training objectives and implement these successfully. Training should be on skills/processes like sales methodologies, negotiations, proposal writing, and marketing collateral. Should help direct what is taught within these training sessions.
– Onboarding knowledge – Should have experience in running successful On-boarding sessions for Sales teams.
– Sales content and collateral knowledge – Need to know about content creation. Specifically, what tools the sales team needs to sell and what copy should be included in each piece.
– Analytics knowledge – Should be able to cut out any areas within the sales life cycle that are not working. Bottlenecks can cause lost sales and fewer sales. Analyzing how the sales team sells, what tools they use like a CRM, and why sales may be lost is crucial.
Assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
– Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration and great communication skills.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
– Prioritization – With many times all “to do items” are priorities. It’s important that the person knows how to prioritize tasks at hand.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Rush your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org